I’d been with the same registrar and hosting company for over 10 years. In order to get more control of subdomains, etc, I decided to change registrars. Evidently, something was lost in the translation; my old registrar pulled the plug on my hosting as well. Probably just as well. Thankfully, my domain was hosted on Blogger, so the content is still there, even if it’s a bit stale. I’ll try to get some of the entries back online soon.
- Review: Sencha Touch 2 Up and Running by Adrian Kosmaczewski (O’Reilly Media)
- Review: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi (O’Reilly Media)
- Review: Make an Arduino Controlled Robot by Michael Margolis (O’Reilly Media)
- Review: Node Up and Running by Tom Hughes-Croucher & Mike Wilson (O’Reilly Media)
- Disappearing WindowBuilder Widgets & Objects in Google Web Toolkit
- About on